How To Order Cheques
How To Get Cheques from Cheque Print
Get your checks printed from Cheque Print online, in person or by fax or phone. Our ordering process is reliable and simple.
- Complete your order online, or by fax, phone, email or in person.
- Your cheque order will be confirmed by email, phone or personally if ordered at our office.
- After order confirmation, you will receive a PDF proof via email or fax within
1 to 2 days if all details are provided with your order.
- Your order will be printed, inspected and shipped within 1 to 2 days
- Business orders will be shipped via Purolator and personal orders mailed via Canada Post (unless directed otherwise).
- After providing us with an email address, you will receive a confirmation after your order leaves our facility.
Where Can I Buy Checks?
You can get your checks printed from a private vendor other than a chartered bank. It is legal in Canada and often more convenient and cost-effective. Payments Canada — formerly Canadian Payments Association — does not place onerous restrictions on private companies to print bank, business or personal cheques. All cheques must meet current standards and legal specifications in their entirety, which Cheque Print guarantees 100%.
Can You Print Checks Online?
If you are wondering where to purchase checks, you can print checks online, including bank, personal and business cheques. It is a simple and fast process that allows you to select your choice of design, quickly fill in or upload a previous sample with your details and then complete the check-out process. Cheque Print is a fully secure SSL security certificate authenticated online ordering site. You can review our SSL certificate details by clicking on the green area at the beginning of our URL. For more information on our security measures, see our Secure Cheque Ordering page.
How to Order Cheques Offline?
There are no legal restrictions on ordering cheques offline. Download one of our editable PDF order forms below, update it with your details and email or fax it to Cheque Print.
You can also email us the details of your order or post a current Canadian cheque sample with details to our mailing address. If you desire, you can also get checks printed in person. Cheque Print can accommodate you any way you prefer to complete your order to your satisfaction.
What to Expect After Your Order
- We will acknowledge receipt of your order and cheque details.
- All cheque orders will have a no-charge proof returned with your order confirmation. Full custom cheques may incur a design charge.
- Confirmation details will include quantity, colour, start number, price and further options or items ordered.
- Your cheque proof shows what the finished product will look like.
- You can make as many changes as you want, and we will send proofs until you are 100% satisfied. Your order will not be printed until you have approved the final proof.
Videos on How to Get Cheques
- How do I order cheques online by providing all details >
- How do you order cheques online by uploading a sample of your cheque >
- How to reorder cheques using our Quick Reorder form >
Additional Questions About Ordering
Does it Matter Where to Get Checks Printed?
In Canada, you can get your cheques from a private vendor or from a bank. Since we offer quick and reliable service, many people choose Cheque Print because it is easier, faster and more cost-effective. You can get your checks printed online, in person or over the phone.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Our process typically takes 1 to 2 business days to create a proof, another 1 to 2 days for printing, then 1 to 4 days for shipping and handling. From start to finish, your order should be complete in 3 to 8 days without order adjustment delays. Shipping time is dependent on the method used and your location in Canada.
Will the Bank Need to Test My Cheques?
No. Print Cheque products are tested by every major bank and credit union in Canada. Our cheques are 100% guaranteed to pass all bank scanning and processing.
Will My New Cheques Fill Typical Double Window Envelopes?
Not necessarily, but we will ensure that they fit our self-sealing, secure, double-window cheque envelopes – guaranteed. If you are looking at how to get cheques that fit perfectly in double window envelopes, we suggest adding our envelopes into your order.
Can I Have a Live Sample of Your Cheques?
We don’t normally send out live Canadian cheque samples if a customer has not committed to using our services because the cost is prohibitive. However, if a customer has prepaid for their order and would like to see a ‘live’ cheque, we would ship 10 copies of our final product to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. We then tweak the layout if need be, and we will send the remainder of their order at no extra charge.
You can also email us the details of your order or post a current cheque sample with details to our mailing address. If you desire, you can also order in person. Cheque Print can accommodate you any way you prefer to complete your order to your complete satisfaction.
As determined as I was to not be shafted by my bank through an overpriced cheque service, I was still leery about soliciting this service from the outside. My fears were very quickly put to rest by a confident, reassuring Canadian voice on the other end of the phone. Everything was very professional, no hidden costs and in my hands faster than originally promised. I showed the cheques to my bank to confirm they would be fine and they said they were perfect. I am very pleased. - Michael M.