How Do I Order Cheques?
How to Order Cheques from Cheque Print
- Complete your order online, or by phone, fax, email or in person.
- Your cheque order is confirmed by email, phone or personally if ordered at our office.
- After order confirmation you receive a PDF proof via email or fax within
1-2 days provided all details are provided with your order.
- Your order is printed, inspected, and shipped within 1-2 days for approval.
- Business orders are shipped via Purolator, personal orders mailed via Canada Post unless directed otherwise.
- After providing us with an email address, you will receive a confirmation after your order leaves our facilities.
Can I Order Cheques From Any Company?
Many people ask how to order cheques online, and from which vendors. To start, know that ordering cheques from a private vendor other than a chartered bank is legal in Canada. Payments Canada — formerly Canadian Payments Association — does not place onerous restrictions on private companies to print bank, business or personal cheques. All cheques must meet current standards and legal specifications in their entirety, which Cheque Print guarantees 100%.
Can I Order Cheques Online?
Next is how to get the cheques: you can order personal, bank, and business cheques online. It is a simple and fast process that allows you to pick your choice of cheque design, fill in or upload a previous sample with your the details on the order page and then complete the check-out process. Cheque Print is a fully secure SSL security certificate authenticated online ordering site. You can review our SSL certificate details by clicking on the green area at the beginning of our URL. For more information on our security measures, see our Secure Cheque Ordering page.
Can I Order Cheques Offline?
There are no legal restrictions to ordering cheques offline. Download one of our editable PDF order forms below, update it with your details and email or fax it to Cheque Print.
You can also email us the details of your order or post a current cheque sample with details to our mailing address. If you desire, you can also order in person. Cheque Print can accommodate you any way you prefer to complete your order to your complete satisfaction. How to order cheques is easier than ever.
What to Expect After Your Order:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your order and cheque details.
- All cheque orders will have a no-charge proof returned with your order confirmation.
- Confirmation details will include quantity, colour, start number, price and further options or items ordered.
- Your cheque proof shows exactly what the finished product will look like.
- You can make as many changes as you want and we will send proofs until you are 100% satisfied. Your order will not be printed until you have approved the final proof.
Watch our How-To Videos for Additional Information
- How do I order cheques online by providing all details >
- How do you order cheques online by uploading a sample of your cheque >
- How to reorder cheques using our Quick Reorder form >
Additional Questions About Ordering
Does it Matter Where to Get Checks Printed?
In Canada, you can get your cheques from a private vendor or from a bank. Since we offer quick and reliable service, many people choose Cheque Print because it is easier, faster and more cost-effective. You can get your checks printed online, in person or over the phone.
Can I Order Cheques from Any Company?
You can order cheques from any company, if they follow Payments Canada’s specifications. At Cheque Print, we guarantee that all personal and business cheques meet the standards set out by Payments Canada.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Typically our process takes 1 to 2 business days to create a proof, another 1 to 2 days for printing, then 1 to 4 days for shipping and handling. From start to finish your order should be complete in 3 to 8 days without order adjustment delays. Shipping time is dependent on the method used and your location in Canada.
Will the Bank Need to Test My Cheques?
No. Print Cheque products are tested by every major bank and credit union in Canada. Our cheques are 100% guaranteed to pass all bank scanning and processing.
Will My New Cheques Fill Typical Double Window Envelopes?
Not necessarily, but we will ensure that they fit our self-sealing, secure, double-window cheque envelopes – guaranteed.
Can You Print Cheques Online?
At this time, printing cheques online from your home is not possible; however, you can order cheques from any company, so the process of how to get cheques is easier and more straightforward than ever before.
Can I Have a Live Sample of Your Cheques?
We don’t normally send out live samples if a customer has not committed to using our services, because the cost is prohibitive. However, if a customer has prepaid for their order and would like to see a ‘live’ cheque, we would ship 10 copies of our final product to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. If the Canadian cheque sample is not to your full satisfaction, we then tweak the layout if need be, and send the remainder of their order at no extra charge.
As determined as I was to not be shafted by my bank through an overpriced cheque service, I was still leery about soliciting this service from the outside. My fears were very quickly put to rest by a confident, reassuring Canadian voice on the other end of the phone. Everything was very professional, no hidden costs and in my hands faster than originally promised. I showed the cheques to my bank to confirm they would be fine and they said they were perfect. I am very pleased. - Michael M.